Help with Logging In
If you have forgotten your Username please contact either the Membership Secretary or the System Administrator who will be able to remind you what it is.
Please DO NOT try to log in using your email address or any other ID as this will not work! Your Username is system-generated, and you will have been sent it when this system was set up in 2019, or when you joined WPU3A if this was after that date.
If you have forgotten your Password you will need to reset it, as follows:
- Go back to the Login Page and click ‘Forgot Password’ (in blue text at the bottom of the page)
- On the screen that comes up enter your Username and click ‘Reset Password’
- This will send you an email in a couple of minutes. If the email does not arrive in your Inbox please check your Spam and Junk folders
- Click on the the link in that email ('Click here to reset your password')
- Enter your password twice on the screen that comes up, in accordance with the instructions there and then click “Store New Password”.
- Go to the Login Page, enter your Username and Password, and click 'Log In'
If you require further assistance please contact the System Administrator, but when you do so please provide as much information as possible as to what you have done and what hasn't worked. A message simply saying 'it doesn't work' will not help to resolve your problem!